Why we picked Homeward Pet?
We first met Homeward Pet at the Marysville 2012 Poochapalooza and couldn't miss their staff's & volunteer's infectious smiles and positive attitude towards helping dogs and cats find permanent loving homes. Homeward Pet is a no-kill shelter and they go out of their way to give love and attention to all animals in their shelter. They have 200+ volunteers which we feel speaks VOLUMES to the devotion these people have toward this organization.
So who does Homeward Pet rescue? Each year Homeward Pet helps over 1,300 cats and dogs find their forever home. 40% are owner surrenders and the other 60% are animals rescued from shelters that are scheduled for euthanization.
Please help them with either direct donations or simply purchase our products and we promise 10% of all gross sales benefit Homeward Pets for the months of August and September 2012. Check back in the beginning of October 2012 on Squirrely Dog's Facebook page to find out how much was raised and what the money was used for!